Remember this awful video?
No? Why haven’t you been reading? I posted this less than a month ago. Anyway, I hope you didn’t just watch it again if you watched it before.
I’m a little sorry I posted it in the first place.
I’ve been thinking about this song a lot lately.
Mostly because I totally identify with the title. I don’t want to be a crappy housewife! I still don’t know whether Tonje wants to be a good housewife or not a housewife at all, but I know where I stand on the issue!
I’m not worried about it!
The following is a list of things I did this week:
● Started re-making a dresser
● Sold things I no longer needed through Craigslist and Half.com
● Donated a bag of clothes to Goodwill
● Read a bunch
● Did laundry
● Cleaned the kitchen after…
● Making my own fruit roll ups
● Glittered some shoes
● Ate lots of left overs from when I…
● Made lasagna and enchiladas (ok, so that was last week, but still!)
I believe that those ten bullets are more than enough to suggest that I will be a fantastic housewife, should my future husband and I be fortunate enough to not need two incomes.
Either that, or you could all just buy glitter shoes from me and I could have that second income and be at home!
*Update* I forgot to add that I also got some decent tanning in, which obviously shows that I won’t look like a crappy housewife!